Sunday, February 12, 2012

Snow Day

We had a huge snow storm, it was reported as 28" in 24 hours and it just kept coming.  It started on Friday and continued through Saturday.

Once the snow did stop on Saturday, the sun came out like it always does in Colorado and it was beautiful.  So we dressed up in our snow gear and played.   


Talon thought it would be fun to try and walk through the back yard.  He had to use his arms and almost swim through the snow to get through.





 Devin and Talon built a snowman and used Talon's sand toys as gear for the snowman.  I guess our snowman was surfing?  Shortly after I snapped a picture Talon decided he wanted to knock down the snowman.  Poor guy didn't stand a chance.



And this would be the reason I am never in any of the pictures...I'm always behind the camera.  I recently took another photography class and am trying out all the things I learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment