Sunday, March 18, 2012

Birthday Bliss

You've had a birthday shout hooray!  Ok it was actually my birthday and even though turning one year older isn't that fun it was still a great day!  Devin planned a family day starting with a HUGE breakfast at the Pancake house.  I'm still salivating over the freshly squeezed orange juice, it was seriously to die for.  We did some shopping and then he had a surprise massage apt scheduled for me.  He dropped me off at the massage place and took Talon to a near by park.  What more can a girl ask for?


After my massage we came home so I could shower and get ready for dinner.  I had a good friend offer to watch Talon so we could go out but we decided Talon would love the hibachi grill that we were going to so we took him along.  It was so fun to watch his face while they cooked the food on the grill right in front of us.  Yes that fire is on purpose but obviously I was still a little nervous having Talon so close to it.  The food was delicious and even Talon ate everything on his plate (veggies and all).



Devin surprised me with signing me up for a photoshop class that I've been wanting to take.  YEA!!!  Saturday birthdays are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment